Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rob Neyer chat during Dodgers-Phillies

Collin, CT: Will people (i.e. baseball writers) ever appreciate Chase Utley? I mean, they're so eager to pat Ryan Howard on the back, it's almost like they miss the fact of how good he is.

SportsNation Rob Neyer: (10:09 PM ET ) That's also true. Last year it was Jimmy Rollins. This year it's Ryan Howard. But Chase Utley is the best player on the team, and I don't think it's even close.

Yeah, that's right - Rob Neyer answered my question during a chat. I'm way too happy about this.

1 comment:

RC said...

Don't get too high-and-mighty, young man - he answered about 10 of mine on Wednesday night (usually as RC(6max NL)), all relating to the Rays during the Phillies game. Weird, now that I think about it.

Obviously you're completely right, though - Neyer's awesome for his response, too.