Friday, June 1, 2007

LeBron James = Awesome

I consider myself a casual NBA fan, in that I enjoy watching the games and following the sport, to a point, but there are very few games that I will go out of my way to watch. I also tend not to get too excited over big performances; I think everyone remembers Tony Delk's 60 point game...

However, what LeBron James did last night was absolutely ridiculous. I have never seen an athlete completely take over a game like he did against the Pistons. For those not familiar, he scored his team's last 25 points, and was hitting absolutely everything. He was sinking fall-away jumpers over Tayshaun Prince throughout the second half, and just completely put the team on his back.

If you have any way of seeing tape of the game, or at least the second half and two overtimes, I recommend you do so. I now understand how people felt watching MJ go for 60+ against the Celtics in the playoffs.

No comments: