Thursday, May 31, 2007

A-Rod likes "she-males"; In other news water is apparently "wet"


Today's Daily News had probably the most beautiful quote I have ever seen in a New York newspaper:


A petite stripper at the Hustler Club said A-Rod "likes the she-male, muscular type. They brought me up to the champagne room one time. I spun around once and that was it. I'm not his type."


This was after pictures were in the Post yesterday of A-Rod leaving a strip club in Toronto with a mystery blond. Supposedly Alex likes the strip clubs but not the feminine ladies. Uh, yeah that's totally normal. I usually go to strip clubs and ask for the stripper with the five o'clock shadow and an adam's apple. *cough* gay *cough*


At this point, there is really no where to go with this. I mean the jokes write themselves. For everyone who hates A-Rod with a passion this just gives them so much more ammunition (personally I am giddy for what The Dugout will do with this). The guy really can never win in New York. No matter what he does the press jumps all over him.


I am surprised that the media ran with this story. I mean, don't most ballplayers cheat on their wives? I just assumed based on Major League, and we all know movies don't lie. I figured that the media just had an understanding with most sports stars to stay away from these stories. Not that I mind, I think everyone should have their dirty laundry aired on the front page of New York Post. If you are famous, don't be a fuck up and do stupid shit. Otherwise, deal. I hope this all leads to more stories about sports stars involved in torrid affairs such as:


- The Manning Brothers caught in bed with each other. Turns out Eli is actually the top.


- Manny and an inanimate carbon rod he thinks is a woman.


- Maria Sharapova dying tragically due to exhaustion after 23 hour sex marathon with me.


- Michael Vick torn apart by rabid highly evolved dogs.


Ok that last one doesn't really work, but I hope to see that story in the paper someday.

1 comment:

cseguin said...

Stories like this are why I left journalism. This kind of surveillance just lowered the bar even further.