Saturday, May 19, 2007

Kickball: Game 2

Boom goes Dynamite.

Game 2 went a lot better than Game 1. We ended up scoring about 11 runs and held our opponents to only two. So we got that going for us, which is nice. We had a new ump for half of it, and she was actually pretty good. Then of course we got the guy from last week and he screwed us over again. Seriously the guy has it out for us. I don't know why, I think it is a vast conspiracy.

I think the best part was the guy on the other team who took it all a little too seriously because we shelled him early on. Always have to love that guy.

Everything went well, even if I did injure myself. Yes, I freaking got a cramp in my leg while running home. Seriously, how sad is that? Maybe I should start working out a little more. Nah.

In other news Betsy pitched a complete game and we had a lot fewer errors in the field.

Next week is memorial day so there is going to be a pick up game instead of a real one. The whole plan is to drink before. I think this will work out great.

No comments: