Sunday, May 13, 2007

Kickball: Game 1


So, it turns out that I'm not the only one who sucks.


Thankfully my whole team is pretty terrible at kickball. We didn't even score a run. We lost 5-0 in kickball. Yes. We didn't score. I'd like to think we are the Kansas City Royals of the kick ball world. If there is a kickball world.


I did learn something on Friday though. I learned no one should make fun of Manny for forgetting how many outs there are. As hard as we tried, we couldn't seem to remember. I think it was due to a massive conspiracy by the ump to screw us over, or it could be that everyone on the team drinks heavily. Either way, cut Manny a little slack.


All in all though it was fun. Never hurts to run around outside and act like a kid again. Plus I've taken to first base pretty well. Even if I can't kick the ball out of the infield. Don't look at me.


In other news, I don't want to speak about the Sabres. Anyone who mentions them will be shot.


P.S. That picture is of Allison Stokke. If you haven't heard about her, go do a search. She should make everyone feel better.

No comments: